We are currently featured the Aviva Community Fund where along with donations from Aviva employees we can crowd fund to support our life changing work! You can find out more by visiting our project page, this funding will specifically support our work with Women in Norfolk After Domestic Abuse
Embrace: People – Futures – Change is a lived experienced led social enterprise based in East Anglia, supporting people in the community primarily through coaching, but also ongoing support, mentoring and signposting. We strongly believe that everyone deserves a chance to shine and to have the future they want and deserve; our strap line is ‘Supporting you to become the best version of you’.
We embrace people supporting them to embrace their futures and together embrace and support change, benefiting not only them and their immediate network, but their wider community and society as a whole.
Working with people who feel marginalised and excluded from society, and may be living with anxiety, low confidence, low self-esteem, anger issues, loneliness. We are currently focusing on working with young people and people who have experienced domestic abuse, although this list is by no means exhaustive. You can find out more about the work we do here.
- There are many ways you can engage with us:
- Becoming a referral partner or making a referral.
- Becoming a supporter or ambassador.
- Helping us to raise vital funds, make a one off donation, or volunteer your time or services to support our work.
- Sponsor someone to go through our life changing program or become a regular donor as a part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
If you would like to know more please get in touch.